Sunday, March 11, 2012

Changing of the "Old Guard"

En route to something else this afternoon, I stumbled over this. I had a strange feeling that is somehow relates to Utah caucuses this week. Must be my need to see the "old guard" changed in Washington D.C., where Orrin Hatch resides at the top of the target list. Enjoy!

Someone who saw this asked me if I'd ever seen the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. And the answer is yes. I've seen it twice. Now all I have to see is the changing of the other Senate seat in Utah this year, and I can say I've seen THAT happen twice too. Please join me on Thursday night at your caucus and vote for state delegates who will take back Utah's other Senate seat and return it to the people, since Orrin Hatch is not willing to surrender it voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment